Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Just Have to Let this Out

Okay. So he had been more than an acquaintance for two months now. I don't know if I can truly say that we had been friends. Under my standards, sure, he had been a friend. But then, friendship is mutual. I could not just claim one to be a friend and he/she does not even acknowledge a friendship.

I promised not to blog for a while but there is no one to talk to; and I'd like to let this out.

I consider my self a good friend; but looking back on how I have treated him, yeah, I had not been the good friend that I claim to be. So I've hurt his feelings through negative and rude remarks. And through actions as well.

And now it's pay back time for him. I am getting a no-reaction/no-comment/I-don't-know-you look and treatment. At first I was affected. I asked him what the problem was. I made efforts to make patawa of the situation. I didn't know it was serious. But he was not moved!!! Then maybe, this is serious. Or maybe not. Maybe he just doesn't want to be associated with me in any way. Whatever. He is not my only consideration in life. I've done my part. I reached out. I'm not even making an issue of feeling insulted/offended. I never get offended and I seldom feel insulted.

I'm not a person with much pride. But I can also live without him. I'm so making an effort not to judge.... Good for him. And for me.

So this might be the end of an acquaintance or a friendship. What a nice pre-birthday gift.

Oh well, I still wish him well.

Haha. I'm writing this while he is less than a meter away. We're not acknowledging each other's existence. Fine. I'm good in this. Hehe. Been here, done this a lot. I don't know what he's thinking right now. Whatever.

I'm not really being positive by writing this. But I'll try to be better.

5 comments:

Reflections said...

yehey! after i've posted this, i can finally laugh again. no, not a mean laugh, but a sincere and positive one. i'm not feeling guilty anymore. he is the only one responsible for his feelings and actions. if he wants to act that way, so be it.

oh, he left just now, without saying or doing anything.

MACARIES said...

ikaw na ged!!!
ing na sya na "Bahala gud ka oi!"

zearaiza said...

hehe. bahala rin sya. actually, medyo na-exaggerate ko rin ito...

Rolly said...

Uy, hindi ako to ha! Hehe

zearaiza said...

jude, si erwin 'to. hehe :-) pero alam mo kaya

oa talaga ako noh. but i'm getting better