Thursday, September 25, 2008

Love-Hate

""...the more a woman loves a man, the more she hates him. if a man is worth having her, he must be a woman's superior; if he is her superior, part of her must hate him" -interpretation of a murder" - shoutout in my sister's friendster account.

I don't think anyone can put into words the complexity of love and hatred. Personally, I'm not capable of hating anyone anymore. Does it mean that I can love no more?

But yes, there was a time when both were there - love and hatred for one man, at one point in my life. I'm done with it. I hope it doesn't happen again.

3 comments:

Angeli said...

alam mo bang ung book na interpretation of a murder about freud un...pero murder investigation sya...hay pag nabasa mo matutuwa ka rin
hehehe
lav u and i miss you

zearaiza said...

awww, freud again. he seems to haunt me talaga. hehe

uy, may plano na ako sa life. haha. better. i think susuportahan mo naman. tell you more pag nagchat tayo.

miss u

david santos said...

Excellen posting!!!
Have a nice week!!!